Watch FREE Video Session—How to Conquer Impossible Goals, Featuring Rory Vaden
During the GLSnext Event Series on October 6, 2020, Rory Vaden challenged our audience with a fresh perspective on how to approach impossible goals. Hosted by none other than Paula Faris and Trey McKnight, this session is engaging, thought-provoking, and provides practical insights you can apply to your work and life right away.
Now you can enjoy this high-impact session for free simply by providing us with your name and email address! Watch FREE Session >>
Here are just a few of the key takeaways from Rory Vaden’s session:
- If there is one simple truth about success and anything that matters to you, it is that success is not about taking the escalator; success is about taking the stairs. It’s about doing the things you know you should be doing even when you don’t feel like doing them.
- If I had to boil the truth of success down into one simple word, it’s discipline.
- Focus is power.
- Procrastination is the most expensive invisible cost in business today.
- You have inside of you everything that you need to conquer your impossible goals, the only thing that is missing is focus.
- Most of us lose in the decision-making process. We have more energy than we realize. It’s the emotional energy that is clouding the decision and making it feel more difficult than it really is.
- You can choose to see rain, or you can choose to see liquid sunshine. What we don’t have a choice over is whether or not those drops fall from the sky.
- When we start asking the question “how?” our minds transcend all limitations. We break free of these barriers and mental prisons about what is possible for our life and what isn’t possible.
- The attitude of the leader creates the momentum of the team.
- The rent axiom says this: No matter who you are, or who you were yesterday, or who you are today, it doesn’t really matter because success is never owned, success is only rented, and the rent is due every day.
For even more from Rory Vaden you can go to his website RoryVaden.com/GLS for a free hour-long training on the 5 Permissions to Multiply Your Time. You can also join us to hear Rory and 15 other world-class faculty at the upcoming Summit Replay events taking place on October 22-23 and November 6-7. Learn more at GlobalLeadership.org/Replay.